Monday 18 February 2013

Munchie's Move


Sunday was Munch's big day because he moved to his new home.  We brushed him and removed the final bits of mud in the morning, and then in the afternoon walked him down the road to his new home.  He was very relaxed about the whole thing and I think his visit with "Uncle" Frodo last week helped a lot.  Pete and Stella had made a cosy stable for him, with a haynet already waiting.  Perfect!  Jenny kindly donated Munch a bag of rosehips (one of his favourite supplements) and Sara carried them on the journey.



Getting brushed
Looking smart in the sunshine
.



Ready to go
"I remember you!"
Ooh Stella...do you have rosehips??


What ARE those ponies up to?



Yumm!
To send a message or ask a question, please click on the 'comments' link below

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to be able to see Munch in his new home. My Sister had him on loan and I used to see him when I came to Devon for a visit. He is a lovely little pony and I hope you have lots of fun with him.

people4ponies.co.uk said...

Hello there! Munch has settled in really well down the road :0) He loves to run about and play with his new friend Nutkin. On Sunday, we went for a walk past where Munch now lives and he didn't call over to us at all so I think he's telling us that he's having a lovely time :0)