Sunday 20 March 2016

Folly Update


We had this lovely update from Faye (another Faye!!) about Folly...and some lovely videos to go with their update too!
"I thought I would give you a very over due update on Folly, a little white pony who came to us 11 years ago from a woman named Angela who got her from people4ponies. Folly is one of the unlucky little ponies who had part of her ear cut off. Our equine dentist estimated her age at roughly 18. We have had Folly for 11 lovely years and she is an absolute sweetheart. We got her as a companion for my pony who was very lonely after selling the other pony when my sister gave up riding.

I first met Folly when I was 12, she was at a friends house and I was the first person to ever catch her in the field, I took her out for walks a lot and we bonded. She then came to my house and joined my pony. She now lives in our little herd (still with my pony) and I took this video today to show you. It's the first time they've been allowed out in the field all winter so they were all very excited, Folly was the most excited though (as you can see).

I think it's wonderful work that you do for all the ponies you have there and we're so glad we have Folly because of it".  

We always enjoy having updates about the p4p ponies and their news! She's looking so well and happy and is clearly enjoying life a lot :0) Thank you so much to Faye for all her care for Folly and for giving her such a loving home - Folly is such a lucky girl!

I found some early photos of Folly - some with Paul before her first handling and then with Paul in the stable early on in her handling.  Folly has an ear notch in her left ear.






Comments:

Anonymous Cilla and Paul said...
That's a lovely video and update! Thank you, the other Faye, and Bobby, who I have seen from time to time in South Molton. We remember Folly very well. She is the pony in the background of one of the pictures on the p4p History page.
20 March 2016 at 22:06
 Delete

 To send a message or ask a question, please click on the 'comments' link below

1 comment:

Cilla and Paul said...

That's a lovely video and update! Thank you, the other Faye, and Bobby, who I have seen from time to time in South Molton. We remember Folly very well. She is the pony in the background of one of the pictures on the p4p History page.